Ownership and intellectual property
The Website and all content (photos, illustrations, videos, product descriptions and information) on the Website are owned or controlled by Love To Dream™. All right, title, and interest in and to the content available via the Website, in the products displayed on the Website, and Website itself (including the selection, compilation, arrangement and layout of the content) are the property of Love To Dream™ and protected by copyright, trade mark, patent, design and/or other intellectual property rights and laws to the fullest extent possible. Click here for more information.
In using the Website, you must respect the intellectual property and other rights of Love To Dream™. Your unauthorized use, reproduction, communication or other distribution of any content (including our brand photography and videos) may breach intellectual property, privacy or other laws, and any such use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability.
You agree that in using the Website you will not:
- monitor, gather, copy, or distribute any content (except as may be a result of standard search engine activity or use of a standard browser) on the Website or by using any robot, rover, “bot”, spider, scraper, crawler, spyware, extraction tool, or any automatic or manual process;
- use any content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, or brands;
- you will not make any modifications to any content on the Website;
- you will not copy, modify, reproduce, archive, communicate or otherwise distribute, create derivative works from, publish, or otherwise use or exploit our content (in whole or in part) in any way for any purpose except as specifically permitted by these Terms or with our prior written consent; and
- you will not insert any code or product to manipulate our Website in any way that adversely affects any user experience or breaches any privacy laws.
We may immediately suspend or terminate the availability of the Website and its content (and any part thereof) in our sole discretion, without advance notice or liability.
These Terms include only narrow, limited grants of rights to use and access the Website and its contents. No other right or licence may be construed, and all rights in the Website and contents are reserved by Love To Dream™ and other third parties. Any unauthorized use of the Website, and any content (or part thereof) for any purpose is prohibited.
Terms of Sale
To purchase any products from our Website, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information. See our Payment section below for more information.
By submitting payment information, you hereby authorize us and/or our third party credit card processor to charge your card for the relevant purchase. You agree to pay the price applicable (including any applicable taxes and delivery charges) as displayed on the Website at the time you submit the order. Please note that we do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a later price drop or promotional offering.
Your card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated card, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms to determine your rights and liabilities as a cardholder. You agree not to use any credit card or other form of payment unless you have all necessary legal authorization to do so, and indemnify Love To Dream™ against any claims, losses or expenses incurred for your unauthorized use of any card.
All prices on the www.lovetodream.com website are listed are in United States Dollars (USD). The prices indicated exclude tax, freight and handling.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Love To Dream™ will at all times use our best efforts to ensure that the prices on this Website are accurate at any point in time. The prices displayed on this Website are only current at that particular point in time & we reserve the right to change our prices at any time without prior notice. When price changes occur, they will be automatically updated on our Website.
In addition to the purchase price, all delivery charges, sales tax, GST, extra packaging charges and Government taxes, if any, shall be payable by the customer.
We want you to be completely happy and satisfied with your purchase from the Love To Dream™ online store. If for any reason you wish to return the product, you can do so within 14 days of the date of sale, provided that you supply proof of purchase. No questions will be asked, and we will refund the cost of your purchase. The cost of the freight for the goods being returned will be the only charge you will incur.
If you would prefer to exchange goods rather than receive a refund then you will be sent a replacement free of charge.
Please contact us here in order to inquire about returning or exchanging goods.
Refunds, Exchanges and Credits
In the case of products purchased more than 14 days ago we will consider a refund only when a product is faulty or is returned unused, in its original packaging, with proof of purchase & in salable condition. Worn, soiled, damaged product without the original packaging will be returned to the purchaser. Once returned goods have been received & assessed by Love To Dream™ a refund may be issued. Postage and handling charges of returned products are non-refundable unless a product is deemed faulty. To submit a product fault claim please complete this form.
If you did not purchase your product from the LOVE TO DREAM™ online store, you will need to contact the original retailer for a return and/or refund.
Love To Dream™ takes great pride in supplying quality products. If your product/s is/are found to be faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect, please contact us within 14 days of the date of sale either by clicking here or sending an email to [email protected]. We will then work with you to rectify the situation. Love To Dream™ reserves the right to assess the condition of the returned goods prior to offering a repair or replacement. This may result in the product needing to be sent to our Head Office in Sydney for assessment. A repair or replacement may be refused if the fault is considered to be normal wear and tear rather than of a manufacturing origin. If the fault is deemed to be of a manufacturing origin, the product will be repaired or replaced and returned to you as soon as possible. Postage and handling charges associated with the product beings sent back to the purchaser will be covered by Love To Dream™.
Freight & Shipping Policies & Costs
Please refer to our 'Delivery' page or click here to go directly to the page.
Our carriers may leave a calling card in your letterbox should a delivery be attempted and no-one is available to sign for the package.
Incorrect Goods Supplied
If Love To Dream™ supplies you with an incorrect product, we will remedy the situation by replacing it with the correct item, once the incorrect product has been returned to Love To Dream™ unused, in its original packaging and in salable condition. Love To Dream™ will be responsible for the freight charges involved.
Use of Goods
It is essential that all products purchased from Love To Dream™ are only used in the manner for which they are intended to be used. Please carefully read the directions on the packaging in which the goods are supplied. Products purchased from Love To Dream™ may not be modified in any way whatsoever from the condition they were supplied in. Your warranty will be deemed void immediately if this occurs.
We accept payment via American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. All credit/debit card payments are secured via 1024 Bit SSL Encryption (supplied to Love To Dream™ by a Third Party - BrainTree). No credit card information is stored by/on our Website.
User generated content
Our Website and affiliated social media accounts may allow users to post content (user-generated content or UGC) for use in connection with Love To Dream™ products or Love To Dream™ generally, e.g. a review, photo or comment, and to share you UGC with other users. We may use a third party service provider (e.g. TrustSpot) to publish and manage UGC.
By submitting UGC to our Website or affiliated social media pages, you:
- automatically grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, royalty-free worldwide licence (by ourselves or with others) to:
- use, copy, communicate or otherwise distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, print, publish, republish, excerpt (in whole or in part), reformat, translate, modify, revise, incorporate into other works your UGC, or any works derived from your UGC;
- in any form of media or expression; and
- to sub-licence or permit others to do so or to do on our behalf;
- agree you will not upload or contribute any UGC that you did not create (and own the intellectual property rights) and/or that you do not have permission to upload. This includes, for example, photos of other people’s children – whether or not you took the photos.
- will indemnify us in the event that the UGC you have posted infringes any third party intellectual property laws or other third party rights;
- agree that Love To Dream™ reserves the right:
- not to publish your UGC (in whole or in part); and/or
- to take down, delete, remove any UGC that we deem to be unlawful, obscene, defamatory, infringing on any third party rights, derogatory, offensive, inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable (and, where relevant, to report such conduct to a law enforcement agency);
Disclaimer / limitation of liability
Without prejudice to any other rights Love To Dream™ may have, the purchaser shall indemnify Love To Dream™ for any injury, disability, death, loss, damage or expense incurred should the purchaser cancel any order or breach any term hereof. The purchaser shall indemnify Love To Dream™ for any injury, disability, death, loss, damage or expense incurred should the purchaser or anyone else using Love To Dream™ products or taking heed of any advice provided by Love To Dream™.
Further, Love To Dream™ will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, or for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential losses or damages that are directly or indirectly related to:
- the Website (including the content or any product information);
- your use of or inability to use the Website, or the performance of the Website;
- any action taken in connection with an investigation by us or law enforcement authorities regarding your access to or use of the Website;
- any action taken in connection with patent, trade mark, copyright or other intellectual property rights owners;
- any errors or omissions in the Website’s technical operation; or
- any damage to any user’s computer, hardware, software, modem, or other equipment or technology, including damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line, or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, including losses or damages in the form of lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or equipment failure or malfunction.
The foregoing limitations of liability will apply even if any of the foregoing events or circumstances were foreseeable and even if we were advised of or should have known of the possibility of such losses or damages, regardless of whether you bring an action based in contract, negligence, strict liability, or tort (including whether caused, in whole or in part, by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, or destruction of the Website).
Except as otherwise provided above, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will our total liability to you, for all possible damages, losses, and causes of action in connection with your access to and use of the Website and your rights under these terms, exceed an amount equal to the amount you have paid in connection with the transaction(s) that underlie the claim(s).